Wednesday, January 31, 2007

RE-ENTRY!

Today it's a week since we've come home and I feel like I'm doing penance for our recent travels. I FEEL TERRIBLE! My eyes are dry, I'm up at all hours, can't seem to find a normal routine anymore and am getting very impatient. To top it off, I have a cold, am not in the mood to exercise and have been whining and pretty unbearable for this whole time!

Picture this....being awake, showered dressed and ready to go at 3:00am in the morning! It's dark outside, too early to order a bagel with lox and cream cheese, television choices are the test pattern or infomercials--do you have any idea what they're selling at this time of the morning????? We've just about considered Scott and Jory's suggestion of going out clubbing--if only we knew where to go!

I've balanced the cheque book, written a months worth of Birthday cards, researched many things on my list, sorted out my mother, organized pictures, caught up with all outstanding correspondance and planned meals for a month! I'm exhausted and think I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!

jet lag cartoons, jet lag cartoon, jet lag picture, jet lag pictures, jet lag image, jet lag images, jet lag illustration, jet lag illustrations

No comments: